Profile Zesty Asian Vinaigrette and chicken come together to make this tasty, flavorful Asian-inspired dish.
June 6, 2020
Number of Servings: 4
- ¾ cup Profile Zesty Asian Vinaigrette
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 cup of rice or cauliflower rice
- Optional toppings: shredded carrots, shredded purple cabbage, green onions
- In a medium bowl, place chicken and Profile Zesty Asian Vinaigrette. Mix chicken and sauce a few times to combine.
- Marinade chicken for 15-30 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, begin to cook chicken, about 3 minutes each side or until fully cooked. Remove chicken from pan and shred using two forks.
- Once the chicken is cooked, pour sauce from bowl into the pan.
- Bring sauce to a boil, reduce heat, and place chicken back into the pan, stirring to coat.
- Layer chicken and toppings over steamed rice or cauliflower rice. Enjoy!