Top with reduced fat shredded cheese. Bake until cheese is golden brown and edges are bubbly 15-20 minutes.
June 6, 2020
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Recipe submitted by: Ashley Van Hout
Number of Servings: 4
Serving Size: 1-2 cups
- 8oz. Tuna packed in water
- 1 pkg. Profile pasta
- 1 Tbs. Butter or Olive Oil
- 4 gourmet cheese wedges
- 1-2 Tbs. light Sour Cream
- 3-4 Tbs. Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced fat shredded Cheese
- 3 cups frozen Broccoli
- 8 oz. sliced Mushrooms
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Dash of Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare noodles by rinsing and draining. Cook in microwave 2-3 minutes, pat dry, or grate cauliflower and cook 2-3 minutes in microwave and drain.
- Saute mushrooms and frozen broccoli in butter or oil.
- Add noodles or cauliflower to heated pan of mushrooms and broccoli.
- Turn heat to low and add tuna, cheese wedges, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook until cheese and sour cream is melted and incorporated.
- Place all cooked ingredients into a 8″x 8″ baking dish.
- Top with reduced fat shredded cheese.
- Bake until cheese is golden brown and edges are bubbly 15-20 minutes.
Profile Exchange: Protein: 4 oz very lean protein; 1 fat serving; 1 cup vegetables