Tex-Mex Taco Salad
June 6, 2020
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 1
- 1 ½ cups of Salad Greens (Romaine, Spinach, Iceberg provides a great crunch)
- ½ cup red and/or green Bell Pepper sliced
- ¼ cup red and green Onion chopped
- 1 oz. sliced Black Olives (optional)
- 1 Package Profile Vegetarian Chili with Beans prepared according to package directions
- 1 Package Profile Cheddar Cheese Double Bites
- 1/4 cup low fat cheddar cheese
- Mix together salad greens; red and green bell pepper, red and green onion, and sliced black olives.
- Add the prepared Profile Vegetarian Chili with Beans.
- Top with coarsely chopped Profile Cheddar Cheese Double Bites. Enjoy!
Profile Exchange: 2 meal replacements, 1 fat,
Photo courtesy of AddaPinch.com