Toss the Jicama to coat the oil and spices. Place in oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 2020
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Recipe submitted by: Jennifer Dahl
Number of Servings: 2
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- 1 medium Jicama, sliced into fries
- 2 tsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Tbs. Three Onion Rub spice
- 1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel the Jicama and slice it into 1 inch rectangles.
- Place Jicama slices in a microwave safe bowl and add 4 Tbs. of water.
- Microwave on high for 15 minutes.
- Drain the water from the Jicama.
- Add canola oil, three onion rub spice, red pepper flakes.
- Toss the Jicama to coat the oil and spices.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Enjoy!
Profile Exchange: 1/2 cup vegetables, 1 fat serving