Trade the bread for Profile Pasta with Profile-Watertown's take on this American classic. Enjoy crispy lettuce topped with ripe, juicy tomatoes and mouth-watering pieces of bacon. It's the healthy way to satisfy those BLT cravings guilt-free!
We challenged our stores to create the ultimate Profile-approved cold pasta recipe. Each location submitted their top recipe to go head-to-head in the final taste test at Profile HQ. After much deliberation, the top three recipes were picked and a champion has been crowned. Stay tuned over the next three days as we release the top three recipes in our Profile Pasta Challenge!
Second Place: Profile Pasta BLT Salad
Created by Courtney Zietz, Profile Coach at Profile by Sanford – Watertown
Trade the bread for Profile Pasta with Profile by Sanford – Watertown’s take on this American classic. Enjoy crispy lettuce topped with ripe, juicy tomatoes and mouth-watering pieces of bacon. It’s the healthy way to satisfy those BLT cravings guilt-free!
Profile Pasta BLT Salad
- ½ head lettuce
- ½ cup bacon pieces
- ½ cup Walden Farms Amazing Mayo
- ¼ cup Kraft Olive Oil Mayo
- 2/3 cup tomatoes
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 servings Profile Pasta
- Run your frozen profile pasta under warm water until thawed.
- Press between two paper towels to remove excess water.
- Chop and put in a large mixing bowl. Add the lettuce, tomato, mozzarella and bacon pieces and mix well.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, mix the Olive Oil Mayo and Walden Farms Mayo together.
- Combine all ingredients and stir until mixed well.
– In Reboot exchange your afternoon bar for a shake.
– In Balance/Adapt it would be count as 1 starch.