Servings: 1Serving Size: 1 pancake (large) Ingredients: 1 package Profile pancake mix 1/4 cup plus 1 T water 1 tsp molasses 1/2 […]
June 19, 2020
Serving Size: 1 pancake (large)
- 1 package Profile pancake mix
- 1/4 cup plus 1 T water
- 1 tsp molasses
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- vegetable oil spray
- Combine pancake mix, cinnamon, and ginger in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add water, molasses, and vanilla; stirring lightly until combined.
- Spray a griddle pan with vegetable oil spray and place over medium-high heat. Drop one large pancake onto a hot griddle.
- When holes appear in the center of pancake, flip over and continue cooking until golden brown.
Photo courtesy of: The Meaning of Pie