Show yourself some love with this heart-healthy decadent chocolate cake recipe.
June 6, 2020
- 2 packages Profile Chocolate Fudge Cake
- 1 Tbsp. dark chocolate cocoa powder
- ¼ cup avocado
- 10 oz water
- 4 walnuts, crushed
- Fat-free whipped topping
- In a small bowl, empty packages of Chocolate Fudge Cake and add dark chocolate cocoa powder and water and mix together.
- Cut avocado in half. Spoon out ¼ cup of avocado and add to the chocolate cake mixture and mix well.
- Divide mixture in half and fill two ramekins or small coffee mugs with cake batter. Microwave each for 2 minutes. Let sit for 2 minutes to cool.
- Top each cake with fat-free whipped topping 2 crushed walnuts.