Number of Servings: 15Serving Size: 3.5 oz Ingredients: 1 can Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce 1 3.5 lb extra lean boneless cured ham, […]
June 19, 2020
Number of Servings: 15
Serving Size: 3.5 oz
- 1 can Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce
- 1 3.5 lb extra lean boneless cured ham, roasted
- Lightly spray a 5 quart crock pot with vegetable oil spray. Place 1/2 cup of water on the bottom of crock. Add the ham and rub all of the cranberry jelly
over the ham.
- Cover with lid and cook on low heat 4-6 hours or until thermometer measures 148 degrees.
- Cover with a foil tent and let sit on a platter for 20 minutes. To serve slice into 3.5 oz portions.
Photo courtesy of Food & Wine.