A Profile-friendly recipe for chili and cornbread.
June 6, 2020
- 1 package Profile Vegetarian Chili with Beans
- 1 package Profile Pancakes
- 2 cups vegetable mix – onion, bell peppers and spinach, chopped and sautéed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Empty contents of pancake mix into small mixing bowl. Add 3 Tbsp. water and stir until combined. Pour batter into one greased muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes.
- Prepare chili as directed. Once cooked, add sautéed vegetables.
- Serve with “corn” bread.