There is no reason to deny our desires for the flavors of fall while losing weight or maintaining a weight loss. This post highlights quick and easy recipes using Profile products, fall spices, and a hit of pumpkin puree.
With the onset of falling leaves, cooler days, and longer nights, it is only natural for our minds to wander into comforting fall food memories. Just thinking about pumpkins and apples paired with warm spices like cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla, and cardamom create for me a cozy and calming memory.
There is no reason to deny our desires for the flavors of fall while losing weight or maintaining a weight loss. This post highlights quick and easy recipes using Profile products, fall spices, and a hit of pumpkin puree. Each recipe uses 2 T. of 100% pumpkin puree adding in just 10 additional calories to your Profile product. Enjoy these recipes in all phases of profile plans.
Profile Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Serves 1
- 1 pkg. Profile Cheesecake
- 2 T. 100% Pumpkin puree from a can, not Pumpkin Pie filling
- Pumpkin Pie Spice to taste (or dash of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger)
- 2 oz. cold water (4 T.)
- In a small bowl combine cheesecake mix, pumpkin, spices, and water, stir to combine. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Variation: Coarsely chop 4 walnut halves. Place ½ on bottom of a small bowl, add in pumpkin cheesecake mixture and top with additional ½ walnuts. This adds 1 Fat serving. Top with calorie free caramel topping or marshmallow whip. Enjoy!
Profile Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Serves 1
- 1 pkg. Profile Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal or your favorite Profile oatmeal flavor
- 2 T. 100% Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin Pie spices to taste, optional
- 5 oz. plus 1 T. water (6 T.)
- Combine ingredients and microwave according to package directions.
Profile Pumpkin Cappuccino
- Serves 1
- 1 pkg. Profile Cappuccino mix
- 2 T. Pumpkin
- 1/8 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Ground Cinnamon
- Cinnamon Stick optional
- 8 oz. (1 cup) water
- Place all ingredients except cinnamon stick into a shaker cup and shake.
- Pour into a mug and microwave until warmed through.
- Top with a twist of Fat Free Whip topping and a dusting of ground cinnamon, optional.
- Drop in a cinnamon stick and enjoy.
For additional recipes visit Profile recipes