Three tasty swap recipes you can eat while following a Profile by Sanford plan. Enjoy!
Last summer, we shared some healthy swap recipes that were highly loved. So, we thought we’d share three more swap recipes for you to enjoy. As tasty as these swaps are, there may be times you just want to eat your faves. Living a healthy lifestyle is about balance! In those moments, enjoy the food you want to mindfully without guilt by savoring the taste and satisfaction. Other times, a yummy swap will do the trick. If a nutritious, flavorful recipe is what you’re in the mood for … read on!
When you want a nutritious alternative to Grandma’s potato salad:
Mock “Potato” Salad
- 1 head cauliflower
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 eggs hard boiled, chopped
- 3 stalks celery diced
- ½ red onion diced
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice cauliflower into small florets.
- In a bowl, toss cauliflower with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Once cooked, set aside, and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
- Dice eggs, onion, and celery.
- In large bowl, combine cauliflower, eggs, onion, celery, and dressing.
When you’re in the mood for BBQ:
BBQ Turkey Wrap
- 1 Profile Pizza Crust
- 1 Tbsp Profile Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce
- Profile Smokehouse BBQ Rub Seasoning to taste
- 3 slices deli turkey
- 1 oz. shredded cheese
- Veggies of choice: lettuce chopped tomato, green pepper, banana peppers, etc.
- Spread BBQ Sauce onto Pizza Crust.
- Sprinkle with BBQ Rub Seasoning.
- Top with shredded cheese, deli meat and veggies toppings.
- Roll up and enjoy!
When you’re looking for an oh-so-yummy, refreshing dessert:
Strawberry Pretzel Squares
- 2 packages of 15 g Vanilla Cake Batter Shake
- 3 10 g Pretzel Peanut bars
- 1 package of sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- Optional: fat-free whipped topping
- Combine pretzel peanut bars together and press onto the bottom of your baking dish.
- Combine 4-6 oz of water with the Vanilla Cake Batter mix. Stir thoroughly until a pudding consistency is attained. Spread over the crust.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix, stir 2 min until completely dissolved. Stir in cool water.
- Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until thickened.
- Spoon over pudding and crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Serve with whipped topping and enjoy!
Ready to make a healthy lifestyle change that includes more recipes like these? Take our quick quiz to get matched with your custom Profile plan.