Set sail on the sea of pure deliciousness with these Cheesy Nacho Zucchini Boats!
- 1 package Profile Cheesy Nacho Pasta
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Seasonings and herbs, as desired
- 1 ½ tbsp. parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and hollow out the center to create a boat, leaving some of the flesh intact, do not peel.
- Rub each zucchini half with ½ tsp. olive oil. Sprinkle on any spices or herbs on zucchini and rub to coat.
- Roast zucchini for 15-20 minutes or until fork tender.
- As zucchini is roasting, make the Cheesy Nacho Pasta according to package directions.
- Remove zucchini from oven and fill with the pasta mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and broil until golden brown.
Profile Exchange: 1 Profile meal replacement, 2 cups vegetables, 2 fats
Stop into your local Profile store for the Profile foods you need! We'd be happy to help! Click here to find a store near you.