Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
- 6 tbsp. P3
- 4 oz. Hot water
- ½ tbsp. Sriracha
- 3 tbsp. Profile Asian Vinaigrette Dressings
- ½ to 1 tsp. Cornstarch
- 2 packages Profile Noodles
- 1 lb. Large shrimp, shelled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 egg + 2 egg whites, beaten
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Make the peanut sauce in a small saucepan, whisking together the P3, hot
water, sriracha and Profile Asian Vinaigrette Dressing. Bring to a boil
and then reduce to medium-high heat. Add the cornstarch and whisk for
about five minutes. Once the sauce has thickened, remove from heat. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook Profile Noodles according
to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add shrimp
to skillet and cook until the underside is pink, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip
the shrimp and cook until fully pink and cooked through, about 2 minutes.
Add the broccoli slaw, red pepper, green onions and half of the chopped
cilantro. Pour about ¼ cup water into the pan and allow the vegetables
to steam and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- When the vegetables are tender, add the noodles to the pan. Pour the egg
mixture and let it meld. Pour the peanut sauce on top and toss the ingredients
together to coat.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the remaining cilantro.
Profile Exchange per serving: 4.5 oz. very lean protein, 1 cup vegetables,
1 fat, 2 free foods