Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Carrot Cake Oatmeal
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, yet we often settle for
the same thing day after day because we’re pressed for time and
in a hurry. Break the breakfast monotony with this fun twist on Profile
Oatmeal. It can be whipped up quickly and cooked in the microwave, making
it a convenient and tasty breakfast option.
• 2 Packets Profile Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal
• 1 Cup grated carrots
• 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• ½ cup water
• 1 Tbsp Walden Farms syrup
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1/8 tsp ground ginger
• 1 dash nutmeg
• 1 pinch of salt
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• ¼- ½ tsp lemon juice to taste (optional)
• Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and mix well.
• Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until it reaches desired consistency.
Profile Exchange: 1 meal replacement, ½ cup veggies, 1 free food,
top with 1 Tbsp crushed walnuts for 1 fat