Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 1
Serving Size: 8 oz. about 1 large mug
- 8 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp or more to taste Instant Espresso powder, or instant coffee
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or to taste
- 2 T canned pumpkin or to taste
Optional Sweeteners: 1 packet zero calorie sweetener or 1 T sugar free caramel syrup or to taste
- In a small sauce pan bring Almond Milk to a slow simmer.
- Add Instant Espresso Powder or Coffee, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Canned Pumpkin, and Sweetener of your choice to taste. Stir well and enjoy.
Alternately: you could warm Almond Milk in microwave and add ingredients, stir well and enjoy!
Profile Exchanges: 2 flex foods
Photo courtesy of The Healthy Wife