Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 16
Serving size: 2 Tablespoons
- 1 9oz package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, drained, and chopped
- 3/4 cup of olive oil mayo or Walden Farms Mayo
- 1 8oz block of fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup of reduced fat Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled, washed, and minced, or 2 T minced garlic from a jar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 9" baking pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour into a 9 x 9″ baking pan that
has been sprayed with vegetable oil spray.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until dip is hot and bubbly.
Profile Exchanges: 1 fat, 1 free food
Photo courtesy of