Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 4
Serving Size: one burger
- 4 3-4 oz. lean ground beef patties or four vegetarian burgers
- 4 large lettuce leaves (romaine, bib leaf or iceberg)
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 slices of red onion
- Sliced dill pickles
- Sugar-free ketchup and mustard
- Grill burgers to an internal temperature of 145 degrees (64 C).
- Place on top of lettuce leaves along with the tomato, red onion, sliced
dill pickle and sugar-free ketchup and mustard.
Profile Exchanges: 3 to 4 oz. of lean protein; 1 cup vegetables