Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Yield: 6 servings
2 Cups Profile Balsamic Dressing
1 lb. sirloin steak
18 raw shrimp
1. Cut the steak into 1/2 - 1/4 in. cubes and place in a food safe bag or a
2. Combine steak with marinade and coat evenly. Refrigerate for 15 minutes
up to 3 hours.
3. Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails attached.
4. Add the shrimp to the marinade, toss to coat and marinate for an additional
5. Remove the steak and shrimp from the marinade.
6. Chop 1 medium rutabaga into 1/4 in cubes.
7. Thread onto metal or presoaked wooden skewers, alternating the steak
with the shrimp.
8. Brush kabobs generously with additional Profile dressing.
9. Place kabobs onto a hot grill, rotating periodically until steak reaches
an internal cooking
temperature of 140° (medium rare).