About Profile by Sanford
From Research to Retail
Profile began in 2011 when Sanford Health CEO Kelby Krabbenhoft challenged the organization to create a weight loss program rooted in science and research. Profile’s first Clinic and Scientific Advisory Board came together to assemble all the pieces of a comprehensive program designed to set in the industry standard for how nutrition, activity and lifestyle coaching is delivered. Less than a year later, Profile opened its first retail location. Today, our results-oriented approach continues to fuel our growth.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
To be the premier choice for healthy living.
Change lives, one relationship at a time.
- People- We value our Profile® team, our members, and the authentic relationships we develop.
- Passion- Our passion drives us. We live for optimism, enthusiasm, and a desire to continually improve ourselves and empower those around us.
- Lifestyle- We strive for wellness and embrace those who are pursuing, attaining and sustaining a healthy lifestyle.
Our Leadership Team
- Nate Malloy / CEO and Chief Growth Officer
- Kevin Betts / Chief Operations Officer
- Susan Simko / Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen Herrmann, PhD / Chief Healthy Living Expert
- Corey Condon / Chief Logistics Officer, Profile Products
- Eric Aasheim / Chief Technology Officer
Backed by Sanford Health
Sanford Health is an international integrated healthcare system that provides care for hundreds of communities across multiple continents. With 45 hospitals and 289 clinics worldwide, Sanford is one of the world’s largest healthcare providers.
Profile was developed by some of Sanford’s top scientists, researchers, and physicians who were tasked with creating a healthy, safe, and personalized weight loss experience. A multidisciplinary team that including physicians, nutritionists, exercise scientists and clinical psychologists came together to determine what kind of weight loss program would best fit the needs of a diverse population. With tens of thousands of members reporting positive experiences with Profile, we believe the results speak for themselves.
Profile’s Scientific and Advisory Board consists of some of Sanford’s top medical professionals who continue to oversee the development of the program:
- Stephen Hermann, PhD – Profile Advisory Board Chair
- Allison Suttle, MD – Chief Medical Officer, Sanford Health
- David Pearce, PhD – Executive Vice President, Sanford Research & Innovation
- Timothy Donelan, MD - Chief Medical Officer, Sanford Health Plan
- Cassie Hajek, MD – Sanford Imagenetics
- Michelle Baack, MD – Sanford Children’s Hospital