Bring this Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad to your next party to launch you into social stardom. Prepare your friends’ and family’s taste buds now!
June 6, 2020
- 1/8 cup chopped red onion
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt, black pepper to taste
- 1 lb cooked, peeled shrimp, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Let marinate while preparing the rest of the recipe.
- In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño.
- Combine ingredients, add cilantro and gently stir.
- Serve with vegetables or tortilla chips.