Virgin Bloody Mary
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe | Submitted by Becky Harmon – Knoxville
If you need a meal replacement that is not sweet, this is for you!
- 1 package Profile tomato soup
- 1 cup celery
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- Hot sauce to taste
- Make the soup with 4 oz of boiling water, let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop celery and red bell pepper (added for color and sweetness).
- Put this in blender with 6 oz of ice water (just add some ice cubes to the measuring cup), blend for at least a minute, till liquid.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, onion and garlic powder, lemon juice and hot sauce to a large measuring cup (I used a 4 cup measuring cup) along with the soup.
- Stir and refrigerate for 30 minutes, this also helps it settle because the blending may cause some foaming.
- Serve in a tall glass over ice with a celery garnish.
Tips: Add ¼ cup salsa, carrots instead of red bell pepper, a few greek olives
Profile Exchange: 1 meal replacement, 1 cup vegetables