Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe Number of servings: 6 Serving Size: Ingredients: 1 lb Ground Beef 93% […]
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of servings: 6
- 1 lb Ground Beef 93% lean or Ground Turkey, white meat only
- 1 cup Cauliflower, par cooked and chopped very fine
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper, diced fine
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped fine
- 2 T Garlic minced
- Oregano, dried 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Egg Substitute
- 1/3 cup Sugar-Free Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9 x 5 loaf pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Wash 1 cup of Cauliflower florets and place in a microwave safe bowl with a small amount of water.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes until cauliflower is slightly soft.
- Drain off the water and chop fine, a food processor is great for this.
- In a large bowl, combine ground meat, egg substitute, sugar free ketchup, cauliflower, bell pepper, onion, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix lightly
- Turn mixture out and into prepared loaf pan
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let set a few minutes to resettle the juices. Slice and serve.
Profile Exchanges: 3oz. lean protein, 1/3 cup vegetables
This recipe is adapted from Pampered Chef’s Heart and Home cookbook.
Photo courtesy of Inspired Taste.com