Check out this tasty veggie stir fry recipe by visiting the Profile by Sanford website!
June 6, 2020
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 3
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 1 T Sesame Oil
- 1 1/3 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 1/3 cups Cauliflower florets
- 1 large Red Pepper
- 1/3-cup low-sodium chicken broth, more if needed
- 1 tsp Minced or chopped Garlic (Minced Garlic from a jar is easy!)
- ½ tsp minced fresh Ginger or 1/8 tsp powdered
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 T water
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add sesame oil, turning the pan to coat well.
- Add the vegetables and sauté for a minute.
- Add in the chicken broth, garlic, and ginger, and toss to blend.
- Cook about 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add more chicken broth if moisture is needed.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, push the vegetables to one side of the frying pan, and stir in soy sauce and cornstarch mixture.
- Heat and stir until thickened (1-minute).
- Stir in the vegetables to coat with the sauce.
Profile Exchange: 1 cup vegetables, 1 fat, 1 flex food
Photo courtesy of greenlifesocal.com