Veggie Meatloaf Cups
June 6, 2020
Number of Servings: 3
Serving Size: 2 cups
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup white onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 packages Profile Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a jumbo muffin pan (6 muffins), spray pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground turkey, egg, spinach, onion, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Fill each cup halfway full with mixture and then top each cup with ¼ cup Profile Roasted Red Pepper Sauce.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top with remaining sauce and serve hot!