Unstuffed Pepper Skillet
June 6, 2020
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 14.5oz. can chopped Italian style tomatoes
- 1 package Profile Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 1 package frozen cauliflower rice
- ¼ cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally. Add ground beef and cook, breaking it up into pieces, until browned.
- Stir in tomatoes and Profile Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. Bring to a simmer, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- While mixture is simmering, cook cauliflower rice according to package directions.
- Stir in the cooked cauliflower rice to the mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.