Enjoy this fresh and tangy springtime favorite with a little kick that will leave you begging for more!
June 6, 2020
- 1 package Profile Pasta (your choice)
- ½ cup Profile Caesar Dressing
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium broccoli crown
- ½ medium red onion
- 2 cups asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- Cook Profile Pasta according to package directions. Run under cold water to chill.
- Prepare the vegetables. Give the vegetables a good wash and then cut into bite sized pieces.
- Combine the cooked pasta, chopped vegetables, and dressing. Stir until everything is well mixed and coated. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.
Profile Exchange: 2oz. very lean protein, 1 cup vegetables, 1 free food