Make your own pizza with this Spinach Pizza Crust recipe from Profile By Sanford's weight loss plans.
Submitted by Katie LeCompte, Certified Profile Coach – West Fargo, ND
Spinach Pizza Crust Recipe
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine baby spinach, shredded parmesan cheese, egg, and basil together and spread out on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and place toppings in crust
- Bake 10 – 15 minutes longer until heated through. Enjoy your spinach pizza crust!
Profile Exchange per serving: 1 oz. lean protein + 2 fats + 2 cups vegetables
Tips: Try Profile’s Roasted Red Pepper Sauce and an additional 2-3 ounces of very lean meat as a topping to increase your protein for an evening meal