Try something new with our Spicy Peanut Carrot Noodles recipe. Ready to change your life for the better? Join Profile today!
June 6, 2020
Spicy Peanut Carrot Noodles Recipe
- 1 cup carrots, spiralized or shredded
- 1 Tbsp. P3
- 2 Tbsp. Profile Asian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. water
- ¼ cup fresh scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- Over medium high heat, in a large frying pan coated with nonstick spray, sauté the spiralized/shredded carrots for 3-5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the P3, dressing, sriracha, garlic powder and water.
- Add mixture to carrots and stir until carrots are coated and sauces thickens, about 3-5 minutes.
- Plate carrots and top with sesame seeds and scallions and enjoy!