Spice things up with this southwest twist to our Profile Vegetarian Chili with Beans!
June 6, 2020
- 1 package Profile Vegetarian Chili with Beans
- ¼ cup salsa
- ¼ cup diced green pepper and red onion
- Jalapeno, diced, to taste
- ½ – 1 tsp chili seasoning
- ¾ oz Mexican Blend shredded cheese
- Cilantro, chopped, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free sour cream
- Sauté diced green pepper and red onion over medium heat with olive oil spray until softened.
- Combine Vegetarian Chili with 6 oz water and mix well. Add salsa, sautéed vegetables, jalapeno, and chili seasoning and stir to combine. Add more water if needed.
- Microwave Instructions: In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chili for 1 minute. Stir and heat for another 1-2 minutes. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Stovetop Instructions: Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and let simmer for 6 minutes. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Top with shredded cheese, cilantro, and sour cream and enjoy!