For a delicious meal for 4, try our Shrimp Pad Thai recipe. Ready to change your life for the better? Join Profile today!
June 6, 2020
Shrimp Pad Thai Recipe
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
- 6 tbsp. P3
- 4 oz. Hot water
- ½ tbsp. Sriracha
- 3 tbsp. Profile Asian Vinaigrette Dressings
- ½ to 1 tsp. Cornstarch
- 2 packages Profile Noodles
- 1 lb. Large shrimp, shelled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 egg + 2 egg whites, beaten
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Make the peanut sauce in a small saucepan, whisking together the P3, hot water, sriracha and Profile Asian Vinaigrette Dressing. Bring to a boil and then reduce to medium-high heat. Add the cornstarch and whisk for about five minutes. Once the sauce has thickened, remove from heat. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook Profile Noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add shrimp to skillet and cook until the underside is pink, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip the shrimp and cook until fully pink and cooked through, about 2 minutes. Add the broccoli slaw, red pepper, green onions and half of the chopped cilantro. Pour about ¼ cup water into the pan and allow the vegetables to steam and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- When the vegetables are tender, add the noodles to the pan. Pour the egg mixture and let it meld. Pour the peanut sauce on top and toss the ingredients together to coat.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the remaining cilantro.
Profile Exchange per serving: 4.5 oz. very lean protein, 1 cup vegetables, 1 fat, 2 flex foods