Enjoy a comforting, filling bowl of deliciousness with this Shredded Chicken Chili recipe!
June 6, 2020
- 8 oz boneless chicken breast
- ½ tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 jalapeno
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 (28 oz) can tomatoes
- 2 packets Profile Creamy Chicken Soup
- 2 packets Profile Tomato Soup
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 4 oz fat-free cream cheese
- Prepare chicken by cooking chicken breasts in a crockpot for 4-6 hours, add a little water so chicken is barely covered in liquid. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove from crockpot and shred with two forks.
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until translucent.
- Transfer onion to crockpot and add the shredded chicken, diced tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and jalapeno to the crockpot.
- Mix the soup packets as directed and add to the crockpot mixture and gently stir to mix all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 60 minutes.
- Cut cream cheese into small, 1-inch cubes.
- Remove lid and add the cream cheese. Stir until the cream cheese is completely melted and blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!