Salted Caramel "Rolls"
June 6, 2020
Serving Size: 3 “rolls”
- 1 package Profile Pancake Mix
- 1 package Profile Salted Caramel Shake
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4oz. water
- Sugar-free caramel syrup
- 8 walnut halves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add 6 paper liners to a muffin tin or spray 6 muffin tins with vegetable spray, set aside.
- Whisk egg, add pancake and shake mix, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Mix in water, adding an additional 1-2 tsp. of water at a time, if needed.
- Divide batter into six muffin cups.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with sugar-free caramel syrup and walnuts and enjoy!