Number of Servings: 16Serving Size: 1 Tsp Ingredients: 3 cups of fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed if frozen Sugar substitute blend to […]
June 19, 2020
Number of Servings: 16
Serving Size: 1 Tsp
- 3 cups of fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed if frozen
- Sugar substitute blend to equal 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- In a medium sauce pan over high heat bring water and sugar substitute to a boil, stir until sugar substitue is dissolved.
- Add in the washed and thawed raspberries. Reduce the heat to medium and cook until mixture is thickened and reduced by about one-third.
- Remove mixture from heat and pour into a fine mesh strainer.
- Strain mixture by mashing with the back of a spoon through the strainer.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Profile Exchange: 1 free food
Photo courtesy of Serious Eats