Grill up some seasonal produce with this delicious veggie kabob recipe!
June 6, 2020
Servings: 16-20 kabobs
- Profile Rosemary Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes
- 2 orange peppers
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 red onion
- 16 oz mushrooms
- 16-20 wooden skewers
- Soak wooden skewers in water for a few minutes before skewering your vegetables. This will keep them from catching fire on the grill.
- Wash and dry all vegetables.
- Cut the eggplant into uniform-sized pieces and place them in a bowl. Sprinkle some salt over the eggplant pieces to help pull out moisture and soften.
- Cut the orange peppers, yellow squash, zucchini, red onion and mushrooms into uniform-sized pieces.
- Place vegetables on the skewers in any order you wish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spray with nonstick spray.
- When ready to cook, heat grill to medium-high heat and place kabobs on the grill for 3-5 minutes.
- Flip once and grill for another 3-5 minutes until you achieve desired doneness.
- Remove from grill and generously brush each kabob with the Rosemary Balsamic Vinaigrette.