Profile Pumpkin Mug Cake
June 6, 2020
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 1
Serving Size: 1 cake
- 1 package Profile Chocolate Cake
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. sugar-free pancake syrup
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 5oz. water
- 4 walnuts, chopped
- In a small bowl, empty package of Chocolate Cake mix and add pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and water and whisk together.
- Add pumpkin puree and maple syrup and mix thoroughly to combine.
- Fill into a large mug and microwave on high for about 2 minutes. Let sit for 2 minutes to cool.
- Top with chopped walnuts.
Profile Exchange: 1 Meal Replacement, 1 fat, 1 flex food