Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe Number of Servings: 1 Serving Size: 3 muffins Ingredients 1 package Profile […]
June 6, 2020
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 1
Serving Size: 3 muffins
- 1 package Profile Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup egg substitute or 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar substitute or 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add 3 paper liners to a muffin tin or spray 3 muffin tins with vegetable oil spray, set aside.
- Beat egg substitute, add oatmeal mix, baking powder, salt, sugar substitute, cinnamon, and zucchini.
- Mix and add 1-2 tsp. of water if needed.
- Divide batter into three muffin cups
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Profile Exchanges: 1 meal replacement, 1 oz. lean protein, 1 cup vegetables
Photo courtesy of: The Chic Life