Cheeseburgers and pizza don't always have to come with a side of guilt! Check out this delicious, low-calorie recipe on our website.
June 6, 2020
Number of Servings: 1
Serving Size: 1 pizza
- 1 package Profile Sloppy Joe Mix
- 1 Protabella Mushroom Cap or 1-Green; Red; or Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 ¾ T reduced fat Cheddar Cheese
- Trace Ketchup (can use sugar free Ketchup
- Prepared Yellow Mustard to taste
- Chopped Dill pickle to taste
- 5 Grape Tomatoes—Chopped
- 1 cup shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 1 slice of Red Onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with Pam spray or parchment paper.
- Quickly wash and pat dry the Portabella Mushroom cap; remove the gills and the stem.
- If using the Pepper, wash, dry and cut in half removing the seeds and membrane.
- Roast the veggie for 20 minutes and remove from oven.
- Prepare the Profile Sloppy Joe mix as directed and add on top of the veggie.
- Fill the Portabella cap with the mixture or both halves of the Pepper
- Top with Cheddar Cheese and broil till cheese bubbles, watch closely.
- Top with ketchup, mustard, chopped dill pickle, onion and chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Top with ½ cup of shredded Romaine.
- Serve over the remaining Romaine lettuce that has been dressed with 1 serving of a fat i.e. a low fat serving of dressing.
Profile Exchange: 1 meal replacement, 2 cups vegetables, 1 fat.
Photo courtesy of healthy-delicious.com