Delight your taste buds with this heavenly concoction sure to fix your hankering for ice cream.
June 6, 2020
Recipe by Profile Coach Danette Peterson of Woodbury, MN.
- 4 Profile Pretzel Peanut Bars, chopped into pieces
- 2 packages Profile Chocolate Brownie Shake
- 2 Tbsp P3 – Profile Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp crushed Profile Peanut Butter Brownie Bar or chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cups fat-free whipped topping
- In a small food processor or blender, crush the Pretzel Peanut Bars until crumbly.
- Add the butter and blend until well-mixed.
- Press mixture into an 8 x 8-inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the Chocolate Brownie Shake packets, unsweetened almond milk and P3.
- Blend until smooth with a whisk.
- Spread mixture onto the Pretzel Peanut crust.
- Top with fat-free whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts or the crushed bar.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, then cut into squares and serve.
Profile Exchange: 1 Profile meal replacement/bar, 1 fat, 3 flex foods