5 yummy recipes that are perfect grab-and-go options for your busy days.
Profile by Sanford’s shakes and protein bars are a great healthy grab-and-go food choice on those days you’re scrambling. If you want to switch things up and add variety to your on-the-go food options, try these 5 yummy recipes that are perfect for your busy days.
No Bake Brownie Bites
- 1 pkg Profile Chocolate Brownie Shake
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. almond flour
- Mix all ingredients in a small dish.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop “dough” into hand and roll into a ball.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes and enjoy!
Everything Bagel Chips
- 1 Profile Pizza Crust
- Profile Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut pizza crust into small triangles using a pizza cutter.
- Spray each triangle with olive oil spray and top with Everything Bagel Seasoning and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until pizza reaches desired crispiness.
- Enjoy chips with guacamole, hummus, or cheese spread!
Profile Trail Mix
- 1 Profile Pretzel Peanut Bar
- 1 Profile Cinnamon Cereal package
- 2 servings of nuts/seeds
- Remove Pretzel Peanut bar from packaging and cut into small, bite-size pieces.
- Empty contents of Cinnamon Cereal in small bowl. Add bar pieces and nuts/seeds of choice. Mix together. Split into two servings and store in small baggies. Enjoy as an on-the-go snack!
Salted Caramel Snickerdoodle Protein Balls
- 1 package Profile Salted Caramel Shake
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. butter extract optional
- 1 tbsp. P3
- Water as needed
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, adding water until desired “dough” consistency.
- Form a tbsp. of mix into a ball.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator until chilled and firm.
Buffalo Chicken Salad Wrap
- 1 Profile Pizza Crust
- 2-3 oz of chicken breast
- 1 tsp mayo
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- Banana peppers as desired
- 1-2 cups lettuce spinach or mixed greens
- 1 tsp ranch dressing
- Dice chicken into bite-sized pieces and cook, as desired, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss chicken in a bowl with mayo and hot sauce until completely coated.
- In a separate bowl, toss mixed greens with ranch dressing until well coated.
- In a saute pan, toast each side of the Pizza Crust for 2-3 minutes.
- Add dressed mixed greens to the Pizza Crust for 2-3 minutes, top with buffalo chicken mixture, and top with desired amount of banana peppers
- Fold up like a burrito and enjoy!