Enjoy National Noodle Month AND National Sauce Month with this scrumptious recipe from Profile! Your taste buds will say "Mamma Mia" when you enjoy this Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Pasta.
June 6, 2020
It is National Noodle Month AND National Sauce Month. Talk about something to celebrate! As a salute, Profile will be releasing our favorite pasta recipes throughout the month of March. Your taste buds will say “Mamma Mia” and you’ll stay on track to reach your health goals with these scrumptious recipes from Profile!
- 1 package Profile Fettucine
- 1 package Profile Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. fresh spinach
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and add 4 tsp. olive oil. Add garlic and onions and cook until softened.
- Pour in the Roasted Red Pepper Sauce and lower heat to a simmer. Cook another 10 minutes. While sauce simmers, cook Profile Fettuccine according to package directions.
- Transfer strained pasta into a saucepan and stir until coated. Add spinach and stir until wilted.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.