Mock Apple Crisp
June 6, 2020
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 1
Serving Size: 1
- 1/2 cup Jicama
- 1 T. No calorie sweetener
- 1 tsp. Apple Pie Spice (or Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cloves, ground Ginger to taste)
- 1 T. Lemon Juice
- 1 pkg Profile Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal or Profile Cinnamon Crisp Cereal
- 1 tsp. Butter
Preheat oven to 400*
- Wash jicama then peel and cut into uniform pieces; place in a small oven safe dish.
- Sprinkle jicama with lemon juice.
- Combine no calorie sweetener and spices together and add to the jicama and lemon mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine Profile Maple & Brown Sugar or lightly crushed Profile Cinnamon Crisp cereal and 1 tsp. butter until butter is blended with the crumbs.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping over the jicama and continue to bake for another 10 minutes; until jicama is tender and crumb topping is golden brown and
Profile Exchange: 1 meal replacement, 1/2 cup vegetable, 1 fat
Photo courtesy of Food.com