Mexican Hot Chocolate
June 6, 2020
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
- 1 package Profile Hot Chocolate
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt, optional
- In a small sauce pan blend the cocoa powder, sugar substitute, cinnamon, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Turn on heat to medium-high and add the almond milk.
- Stir mixture until simmering hot but not boiling.
- Remove from stove top and add vanilla extract.
- Pour drink into a large mug and enjoy!
Profile Exchanges: 1 meal replacement
Photo courtesy ofBite Size Wellness.