Add some veggies to our Profile Vegetarian Chili with Beans for an even-more-wholesome meal!
June 6, 2020
- 1 package Profile Vegetarian Chili with Beans
- 1 cup riced cauliflower (frozen works great)
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 cup diced vegetables of choice (green pepper, onion, celery, zucchini, mushrooms, spinach, broccoli slaw, shredded carrot, etc.)
- ¾ oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Sauté diced vegetables of choice over medium heat with olive oil spray until softened.
- If using frozen cauliflower rice, cook according to package directions.
- Combine Vegetarian Chili with 6 oz water and mix well. Add riced cauliflower, diced tomatoes and sautéed vegetables, and stir to combine. Add more water if needed.
- Microwave Instructions: In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chili for 1 minute. Stir and heat for another 1-2 minutes. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Stovetop Instructions: Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and let simmer for 6 minutes. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Top with shredded cheese and enjoy!