Enjoy this light and green Profile approved pasta salad that makes for a light lunch or a great side dish for your next summer get-together!
Created By: Reenie Brown – Profile Team Member – Evansville, IN Location
- 1 box Profile Pasta
- 1 small zucchini (quartered & sliced thin)
- 1 1/3 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped broccolini
- 1/2 cup finely chopped purple onion
- ½ cup Walden Farms Honey Dijon dressing
- 2 teaspoons dill (fresh or dried)
- Place frozen Profile pasta in colander and rinse with warm water till thawed and separated then quickly change water to cold and rinse slightly.
- Drain well & pat dry.
- Place in bowl and break into smaller pieces.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes, onion, broccolini, Walden Farms Honey Dijon Dressing and dill. Toss till coated.
- Chill in refrigerator till ready to serve.
Reboot: 2 oz. very lean protein, 1 1/2 cup vegetables, 1 free item, Substitute a Profile Shake to replace one Profile Bar – this is done to balance carbs
Reboot Adapt/Balance/Sustain: 2 oz. very lean protein, 1 1/2 cup vegetables, 1 free item, 1 starch