Easy Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken
June 6, 2020
Number of Servings: 4
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into ¼-½ inch pieces
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup Profile Zesty Asian Vinaigrette
- ½ cup unsalted cashews
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large sheet pan with non-stick foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken, broccoli, red bell pepper, and cashews onto prepared baking sheet, spreading out evenly.
- Pour Profile Zesty Asian Vinaigrette over the chicken mixture and mix well.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve with cauliflower rice or brown rice.