Number of Servings: 16Serving Size: less than 1 tsp (for drizzle) Ingredients: 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil 1/4 cup dark chocolate cocoa […]
June 19, 2020
Number of Servings: 16
Serving Size: less than 1 tsp (for drizzle)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of dark red wine like Cabernet or Merlot or vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 2 T of sugar free Maple Syrup
- In a small sauce pan heat olive oil till warmed to about 72 degrees, watch closely as this will happen very quickly, remove from heat and add cocoa and a
pinch of salt and stir well. Add sugar free syrup and stir, lastly, add wine and stir to combine well.
- Use as a drizzle over Profile dark chocolate brownies or as a
sweet topping for poached fruit.
Profile Exchanges: 1/2 fat serving; (as drizzle)