Crock Pot Chicken Caesar
June 6, 2020
Number of Servings: 8
Serving Size: ½ cup
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. water
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Profile Parmesan Caesar Dressing
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Whole wheat buns
- Place chicken in slow cooker and add water.
- Cook for 4-5 hours on high, or 5-6 hours on low, until chicken is thoroughly cooked but still moist and fall-apart tender.
- About 30 minutes before serving, check chicken to be sure it’s fully cooked and then shred cooked chicken using two forks.
- Once the chicken is shredded, add Profile Parmesan Caesar Dressings and Parmesan cheese and stir until chicken is coated. Add more dressing if needed. Continue cooking for about 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Immediately before serving, stir in chopped tomatoes and fresh parsley.
- Serve as lettuce wraps or on whole wheat buns and enjoy!
Profile Exchange: 3oz. very lean protein, 1 cup vegetables, 1 fat, 1 free food