Skip the drive thru line and make this tasty meal in the comfort of your home. BONUS: It won't derail you from reaching your health goals!
If you liked our “Copycat” Breaded Chicken Sandwich (a.k.a mock Chik-Fil-A or Popeye’s swap) then feast your eyes on this!
We’ve tried the Crunchy Taco Sandwich and it really did eat like an actual Crunchwrap from Taco Bell, minus the calories and carbs, of course.
The crunchy profile pizza crust did not feel like you were eating a healthy meal at all. It was super easy to make, devourable and we can’t wait to make it again!
“Copycat” Crunchy Taco Sandwich
- 1 Profile Pizza Crust
- ¼ cup ground beef or turkey cooked and seasoned
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- 2 Tbsp. diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. fat-free sour cream
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- Bake Profile Pizza Crust as instructed until crispy.
- Spread sour cream on pizza crust.
- Add half the shredded cheese.
- Top with a thin layer of taco meat.
- Add shredded lettuce and tomatoes.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Create a wrap with your lettuce leaves.
- Set the pizza crust inside.
- Carefully wrap the leaves around the crust and toppings.