Calling all coffee lovers! Not a fan of black coffee? Then these popular coffee drinks for weight loss are for you. Mix them up and enjoy.
If you’re a coffee-lover, you probably don’t want to give up your beloved cup of joe. But if you favor java drinks with lots of sugar and heavy cream, this may set back your weight loss goals. Of course, drinking black coffee is always a great option. But, if that’s not for you, here are our most popular coffee drinks for weight loss. And if you’re looking for that coffee taste minus the caffeine, try our mocha latte shake.
Our most popular coffee drink is for the pumpkin spice lovers.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 packet Profile Pumpkin Spice Shake
- 8 oz. brewed coffee, cooled
- Fat-free whipped topping
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Add Profile Pumpkin Spice shake and coffee into a shaker bottle and shake well.
- Pour into a large coffee mug and microwave until you’ve reached desired temp, about 2 minutes total.
- You can also pour into a large mug with ice and serve cold.
- Top with fat-free whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy your pumpkin spice latte!
Coming in second is this yummy iced coffee drink topped with caramel.
Iced Caramel Macchiato
- 1 package Profile Mocha Latte Shake
- 6 oz. cold brew coffee
- 1 tbsp. sugar-free caramel syrup divided
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Handful of ice
- Add cold brew coffee, shake packet, and half the caramel syrup into a Profile Blender Bottle and shake well.
- In a large glass, add ice and pour shake over ice. Add the almond milk and drizzle remaining caramel syrup on top. Enjoy!
Another popular recipe if you love iced coffee.
- 6 oz Strong brewed coffee chilled
- 2 oz Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 T or to taste Walden Farms Caramel Ice Cream topping
- Ice cubes
- Combine the strong brewed coffee, almond milk, and Walden Farms Caramel Ice Cream topping in a blender until combined.
- Add 3 ice cubes and continue to blend until ice is crushed. Pour mixture over ice cubes and enjoy!