Give your heart some love with this deliciously flavorful recipe for Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos.
July 6, 2020
Serving Size: 2 tacos
- 8 slices Profile Cauliflower Toppers
- 1 tsp. Profile Fiesta Blend Seasoning
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Combine 2 tablespoons cilantro, 3 tablespoons lime juice, olive oil, and chicken in a large bowl and marinate for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Grill chicken over high heat and cook about 8 minutes per side or until fully cooked. Chop into bite-sized chunks.
- Prepare salsa by combining tomatoes, red onion, avocado, 2 teaspoons lime juice, 1 tablespoon cilantro, and Fiesta Blend seasoning in a medium-sized bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Toast Cauliflower Toppers in a toaster until golden brown. Prepare tacos by topping each Cauliflower with chicken and salsa mixture.